The Aire incorporates Charnwood’s unique BLU burning technology that is not only a vast improvement on the new 2022 Ecodesign standards but meets with Defra exemption limits; allowing wood to be burnt cleanly and safely in smoke control areas.
The Aire 5 is simple to operate with one single air control using the patented Quattroflow® air management system; air is introduced into the firebox in just the right amounts using carefully positioned air inlets that ensure excellent fuel efficiency and an exceptional flame picture.
This Charnwood Aire 5 Blu Stove has an 80mm external air spigot for use in modern airtight homes. Suitable vents and ducting are readily available from all good DIY stores.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal