The C-Six is a new 6.7kW wood burning stove from Charnwood. The stove features one single air control for exceptonal clean burning and outstanding efficiency. The stove is DEFRA exempted allowing wood to be burnt in smoke control areas. It also features an outlet for drawing air in externally. This improves performance and efficiency.
* Cleanburn airwash technology
* Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
* DEFRA exempt model available for burning wood in smoke control areas
* Reciprocating drop in grate for burning solid fuels
* Flue boiler
* Vertical rear flue adaptor
* Choice of 8 colours
Charnwood C6 more optional extras
Charnwood C6 Stoves give an option of a C6 heatshield for a better installation when fitting up against a combustible material. The heat shield reduces the rear distance to combustibles from 500mm to 200mm
The Charnwood Vertical Rear flue adaptors allows for a neat installation for the flue pipe coming out of the back of the stove and then straight up into the chimney.
An optional multi-fuel kit is available for those looking to burn more than just wood.