Ortal’s tunnel fireplaces have a living flame effect that can be viewed from opposite sides while encased in walls or columns. This makes them perfect for incorporating into a wall or island for showing a flame in two rooms. With a range of different decorative beds for your flame to suit your interior this is the ultimate in design of modern fireplaces.Shown here is the Ortal Clear 130Tunnel gas fireplace. Enquire with our sales staff at Robeys about incorporating agas fire like this one into your home.
- Clear Glass for a clear view of the fire
- Frameless for a fuller view of the fire
- Two sided, tunnel
- Remote Control – controls ignition, a timer and a thermostat.
- Battery powered control box – operates during a power cut.
- Decorative bed for fireplace – your choice of large or small logs, large or small pebbles
- Balanced flue fireplace – A balanced flue gas fire is room-sealed using a glass front. The flue uses natural ventilation to pull the air from outside and discharge the gas exhaust to outside.