The Ortal front facing fire can be beautifully integrated into walls and architectural elements.
- Clear Glass for a clear view of the fire
- Frameless for a fuller view of the fire
- Remote Control – controls ignition, a timer and a thermostat.
- Battery powered control box – operates during a power cut.
- Decorative bed for fireplace – your choice of large or small logs, large or small pebbles
- Balanced flue fireplace – A balanced flue gas fire is room-sealed using a glass front. The flue uses natural ventilation to pull the air from outside and discharge the gas exhaust to outside.
- Reflecting Interior – to create a more visually pleasing fire.
- Double Glazing – to keep the outer glass cooler, perfect for public areas.
- Natural Gas or LPG
- Mains electrical connection for the control box – no batteries.