Big or small, this built-in three sided fireplace by Ortal is an architecturally stunning gas fireplace which shows off the realistic play of flames. Shown here is the Ortal Clear TS 110 three-sided glass fronted gas fireplace that brings a sleek and stylish look to any modern home.
- Clear Glass for a clear view of the fire
- Frameless for a fuller view of the fire
- Three sided
- Remote Control – controls ignition, a timer and a thermostat.
- Battery powered control box – operates during a power cut.
- Decorative bed for fireplace – your choice of large or small logs, large or small pebbles
- Balanced flue fireplace – A balanced flue gas fire is room-sealed using a glass front. The flue uses natural ventilation to pull the air from outside and discharge the gas exhaust to outside.
- Reflecting Interior – to create a more visually pleasing fire.
- Double Glazing – to keep the outer glass cooler, perfect for public areas.
- Dual Line Burner – The dual line burner features two lines which can be controlled separately, ensuring the best visual effect and fuel economy. With both lines working the room heats up quickly, then turn down to a single line to keep the visual effect of the fire and use less gas.
- Natural Gas or LPG
- Mains electrical connection for the control box – no batteries.