The Seguin Topaze is the largest of the wood stoves collection. The Topaze also offers a traditional looking design ready to become the heart of any home. The Seguin Topaze is fully equiped with an ash pan & ash grate, Double Air Flow System (DAFS) and dual fuel loading door, so now reloading your fire will be easier than ever. Offering the highest Kw output in the range, it will surely keep you warm and toasty during the cold winter nights.
Based in the heart of Auvergne, France, Seguin Duteriez fireplaces have been renowned for producing some of Europes most revolutionary and sought-after range of elite fireplace products for over 30 years. Artisan engineered and with the use of exclusive materials, Seguin fireplaces are manufactuered with 100% pure cast iron and are highly regarding for their durability and increased heating output.
DAFS (Double Air Flow System):
Majority of Seguin wood fireplaces are equipped with DAFS technology with the aim to inject oxygen at a determined level inside of the combustion chamber. The supply of new oxygen will burn the gases and smoke that has not yet been burnt and prevent them from being released into the flue system. The advantages of this; a longer fire term, cleaner glass, also total combustion of the fire wood.
With an average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm), these cast iron cheminee fireplaces are well known for their heat retention even after the fire has dissipated, allowing for a longer lasting heat well into those colder nights. All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air wash system, fire grate and ash pan as standard and thanks to the choice of high quality raw material Seguin cast iron cheminee fireboxes are guaranteed for 10 years.
Heats up to:
Up to 160m2 (10.8kW)
Heating capacity depends on factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation and climatic zone.
- 100% pure cast iron with vermiculite lining
- Average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm)
- Dual Damper Control – Combustion air & glass air wash control
- Includes grate and ash pan
- Dual fuel loading system
- Equipped with Double Air Flow (DAFS) technology to inject air at a determined level inside the combustion chamber, burning the gases and smoke and preventing them from being released into the flue system. Provides a longer burn time, cleaner glass, and total combustion of the firewood
- Hearth Dimensions – Width: 940mm Depth: 1120mm Thickness: 18mm
- 10 year firebox warranty
- Hand made in Randan France