TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our website address is: https://flamestyle.ie.
Flamestyle is a trading name for “The Soot Doctor Limited” (“we“, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal data.
Product information is offered in good faith, but should only be regarded as a guide. Confirm any details before making any purchasing or contractual arrangements.
Neither Flamestyle or any of their associates or employees can accept any liability for errors or omissions on this website. We make every effort to provide accurate information, but errors and omissions are possible. Dimensions and other specifications given on this site are mostly as provided by the manufacturer and may be approximate (sometimes manufacturer-supplied information is contradictory). Specifications may change without notice. Please confirm any specific details before ordering.
All prices shown on this website include VAT at the prevailing rate. All goods and prices are subject to availability from our suppliers. You can pay by debit card or credit card. Goods remain the property of the supplier until paid for in full.
Flamestyle tries to pay the full delivery cost for our customers, but do ask for a contribution towards the cost of delivery for some items and to some destinations.
- Free standard delivery is available for all orders over €400 to mainland Ireland. Additional delivery charges may apply for orders to Off Shore Islands.
- Purchases under €400 incur a nominal €20.00 delivery fee.
- Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to two weeks, depending on availability. It can take up to six weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than six weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- Your goods will be delivered by Courier or our In-House Delivery team. Please let us know, as soon as possible, if there will be a problem with access, so we can make alternative delivery arrangements.
- Many Stoves are very heavy. There will be one driver who will help, but we suggest you have at least one other person with you to assist.
- The driver will move the stove to the nearest wheel point, depending on access. The driver will be unable to move the goods across gravelled, or unfinished drives, through narrow openings, or up steps.
- We must advise that you check the goods while the driver is still there. The driver is obliged to wait with you up to 15 minutes (for palletised goods only), whilst you unpack the goods.
- If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note.
- If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team, quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
- If you are unavailable when your palletised stove is delivered at your pre-booked time, then re-delivery charges may apply.
- If you are unavailable when package goods (e.g. fireside accessories) are delivered, the courier company will leave a note, explaining how to re-arrange delivery for a more convenient time.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
When an order is placed with us you will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered. We ask all customers to double-check that what has been ordered is correct, we will allow 12 hours after ordering for you to check your order, this applies to internet and telephone orders.
INSTALLATION (IF APPLICABLE)
It is your responsibility to choose a product which suits your needs. Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation. It is your responsibility to ensure that products are installed correctly and in compliance with current Building Regulations & Wiring Regulations.
We strongly recommend that you do not book a date for fitting until the item has been delivered.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the fitters are suitably qualified to fit their product.
PICTURES & IMAGES
All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements, and images on the website are as accurate as possible. All pictures on the websites are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens. We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We will never supply or sell any customer’s details to any outside organization. We do not store any credit or debit card details. All credit and debit card details are encrypted using 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and sent using a secure server.
COSTS INCURRED BY YOU
We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings. For example, if a delivery is delayed in any way and you have to rebook an installer then we are not liable for any extra charges that the installer may charge you. We always recommend that you do not book an installer until you are in receipt of the goods. We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 14 working days after delivery. Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to email@example.com (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number. You have the right to receive a refund within 14 working days of cancellation. We normally pay refunds within 7 working days of cancellation or when goods have been returned safely (whichever is the latter). You are advised to retain the packaging. You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging. The goods must not have been fitted, installed, or used in any way. The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition. All spare parts and painted appliances are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
We strive to supply goods in excellent condition. Some of our products are both heavy and fragile and need careful handling until installed. We will repair or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturer’s guarantee. We cannot accept the return of products which are damaged after delivery. If you wish to return part or all of your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods. You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them. Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued. Items returned to us must be sent by recorded delivery.
Contract of Sale between the Purchaser(the customer) and the Seller(Soot Doctor Ltd t/a Flamestyle) begins when the Seller notifies the Purchaser of despatch.